The Division for Teaching Excellence is responsible for academic planning within the University and for supporting the intellectual, professional and personal development of academics. The Division comprises two centres: the Centre for Academic Planning and Quality Promotion (CAPQP), and the Centre for Academic Staff Development (CASD). Activities of the Division and the Centres are integrated to achieve a strategically informed, targeted approach to meeting the goals of the University. A key priority is to provide academics with the skills needed to develop innovative ways of responding to a rapidly changing higher education environment. This is to ensure curriculum and academic transformation at 爱游戏.
The Division is aligned with five of the University’s strategic objectives:
- Excellence in research and innovation
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- International profile for global excellence and stature
- National and global reputation management
- Fitness for global excellence and stature.